Friday, June 27, 2014

Productive

I am happy to report that today was a very productive day... I submitted the thesis I was helping proofread, and later that day, the journal we publish arrived from the printer. 

The timing of the journal delivery was again providential as I had just texted our printer that very morning to ask how production was going. Lo and behold, they arrive a little before 2 pm--even if our main contact had not received my text message. I am just thrilled when divine coordination is going on...  

And the most significant breakthrough for me was finally getting two critical email addresses I needed to get a particular task done--one I had been asking about for at least a year... Sometimes it can get really tough at work when there is no proper turnover and new staff members (me, three years ago) are left to figure things out based on whatever evidence is around. But now, there is light at the end of the tunnel. Wahoo! =)

Earlier this month, the journals for book binding were finished and picked up. Yay! And some publishers we emailed regarding missing issues responded positively.

Ask and you shall receive... below is a picture of a May 17 answered prayer--and answered beyond what we asked because the copies were provided free. Double yay!  



Thank you, Lord, for the gift of work and the grace to be productive at work. Together with Pope Francis, we pray for the unemployed (and under-employed), that they "may receive support and find the work they need to live in dignity."

No comments:

Post a Comment