Monday, June 24, 2013

Journal Cutting

I'm writing my thesis this semester and since it was Tagaytay Day last Friday, I took advantage of the holiday and visited the LST library in Ateneo. One article that I hoped to get was Fishbane on the reversal of creation in Job's lament in Vetus Testamentum.

So I had a few journals on my desk and when I opened the Vetus Testamentum to find the Fishbane article, it was like the journal cut itself to the exact page. 

Ah yes, it's the little things that make me feel loved... almost like God nodding his head in approval, here's the article you need, anak. Thanks po!  

* * *

Had another Cinderella moment when I found P200 gold-colored sandals to wear to a friend's wedding last Saturday. Minsan talaga pag babae ka, you have to have shoes that go with the outfit. Thank you, Lord, for providing even my fashion wants.

No comments:

Post a Comment