Saturday, July 6, 2013

Close Computer Calls

This is the second time I almost lost my computer...

The first time, I accidentally nudged the bag where the netbook was placed and it fell from the chair to the floor. The next time I opened it, there was a flickering and then... a blank screen. Several times I tried to turn it on again but with the same result.

Blessedly, when I brought the netbook to a friend for diagnostics, it was inexplicably working again... her computer guy didn't have to do anything... thank you, Lord! 

Last week while I was using the netbook, my sister unplugged the cord to place it in another socket. Maybe the electrical fluctuation did something to the battery because a few minutes later, the netbook shut down and the little light that should be on when it is plugged was dark. 

My heart sank within me... but when I brought it our IT guy at work, voila! After he removed the battery, it was working again. He said he hadn't done anything yet... again all I can say is, thank you, Lord!

Lord, thank you for allowing my netbook to get through mishaps... may it continue to be an instrument used for your glory. Hugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment