Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Blessing in Boots

I decided to take the leap and join the Fazenda group in their outreach in Tacloban.

One blessing I did receive was the timing because I hoped my monthly visitor would have left by the time I was set to go. And thank God, He granted my request. It is such a blessing not to have to worry about that. 

Another blessing was a last-minute purchase: fold-able boots to protect one from the rain. 


Portable and affordable (P129). 

I hope my participation in this mission will bear good fruit.

Father, please let all things work out for the best, especially for J and her family. Bless those most affected by Yolanda who continue to struggle. Grant them a way through the difficulties and a fresh start... this we ask in Jesus' name. Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment