Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Wooed II

Right now, all I feel is an emptiness. But I do feel alive when I've spent a Saturday at theology class where I am striving to love You with all my understanding. You are the only one who satisfies. I want more of You. Where do you want me to go, Lord? Where are you calling me? 

Where You go, I'll go. Where You stay, I'll stay. When You move, I'll move. I will follow You.

Thank You for giving me an assignment on Ruth. Grant me the grace to do it well and excellently. Thank You also for the beautiful creation You surround me with. Even in my emptiness, I hope and trust in You. Your plans are beyond my understanding but I know it's all for the best. May Your will be done. Have Your way in me. This I pray, in Jesus' name. Amen.










No comments:

Post a Comment