Saturday, March 23, 2013

Moving on

This is my first post that will not be sharing a kilig moment. I'm actually feeling on the low side. 

The truth is... I discovered accidentally that the young man I have been admiring may also have feelings for me. Circumstances being what they are, the right thing to do is to leave it alone... let it die a natural death. But knowing what I know strengthens my feelings and makes it harder to let him go. 

Eternity. Eternity is the goal. Just a few more years of loneliness... kaunti na lang... I could be more than halfway to the end of the finish line. Just keep running the race. It's a marathon. Eternity is the goal. Stay focused on Jesus.

Kulang lang ito sa dasal. I just need to pray more. But in the meantime, I will feel my sadness and grieve a little. 

No comments:

Post a Comment