Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Gratitude Journal Entry 1

I am renting bedspace in a room for four at P1,000 a month. I could look at all the minuses but as I was lying in bed last night, I realized I was surrounded by blessings...

Thank you, Lord, for...
  • Roslyn who gave me the blue sea-themed pillowcase that now serve as a curtain for my bed;
  • Ate Fely who bought and shared buko pie the other day, and from whom I got the blue straw to tie up the curtain with;
  • Tita Beth for the cute, comfy, purple pillow;
  • The SVD Christmas party where I got the blue bedsheet and pillowcases;
  • Tita Alice who gave the big Snoopy towel one Christmas;
  • Estie who gave me an NRSV Bible;
  • Jane for my shorts;
  • Ron for the purple and pink batik cloths that serve as blankets;
  • and the various sources of income which allowed me to buy my knapsack, plastic container of food, glass, water, office bag, and other stuff. 
Thank you, Lord, for everything! 

No comments:

Post a Comment