Thursday, August 21, 2014

Text by Angel

We were planning to watch Rurouni Kenshin at Megamall to celebrate our cousin J's birthday. J and I were going to meet earlier than the others and agreed we would just text each other on the day itself to specify where exactly in Megamall we would meet up. 

The next day, Samurai X-day, I got on a bus and told the conductor my destination. But when we reached the bus stop before Megamall, I decided to get off and walk. As I was walking along--with the idea that I would text J as soon as I stepped into the mall--I noticed a girl ahead of me that looked like J. Walking up, I gave the girl a tap on the shoulder: it was indeed her! We did not need to text each other anymore. Our guardian angels did the coordinating for us. Thank you, GAs!

No comments:

Post a Comment